- High performance 64bit ARM A72 CPU
- High performance ARM Mali-T864 GPU
- 4K 60fps H.265/H.264/VP9 Video Decoder
- Embed HDMI 2.0, MIPI, DisplayPort, PCIe, eDP
- USB Type-C supported
- Tablet and Set-top Box solution
- 28nm HKMG Process
- 64bits Octa-Core Cortex-A53, up to 1.5GHz
- 4K H.264, H.265 video decoding, HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz display
- Tablet, ChromeBook, and Set-top Box solution
- 28nm HKMG Process
- Quad-Core Cortex-A17, up to 1.8GHz
- ARM Mali-T764 GPU, support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, Open VG1.1, OpenCL, DirectX11
- 28nm HKMG low power process
- Quad-core Cortex-A9, up to 1.6GHz
- Quad-core Mali400 GPU with up to 600MHz
- Dual-panel display with 2048x1536 resolution
- 2016-08-25 Industrial level! High stability! RK3288 phyCORE® globally released!
- 2016-07-26 Rockchip successfully held first developer conference!
- 2016-07-01 Powered by RK3288, High-Great AMIGO Drone is on show in MWC!
- 2016-06-23 Rockchip held a big VR party for hundred people during Fuzhou 618 Exhibition!
- 2016-05-20 Rockchip Newly-released Flagship Chip RK3399 , Best Choice for VR all-in-one!
- 2016-05-23 Rockchip Newly-released Flagship Chip RK3399 , Best Choice for VR all-in-one!
- 2016-05-09 RK3288-C based CTL J4+ Chromebook, priced at under $200!
- 2016-04-19 Rockchip Flagship Solution RK3399 Release! --- High Performance, High Scalability, and Versatility
- 2016-01-25 CES 2016 Review: Rockchip Has Exhibited Wireless Virtual Reality Gaming RK3288 at CES 2016
- 2016-01-25 CES 2016 Review: Rockchip Has Displayed Wearable Tech Innovations at CES
Rockchip is the most innovative and pragmatic integrated circuit design company, providing professional chip solutions for intelligent cellphone, tablet computer, phablet, TV box, on-board navigation, IoT and multi-media audio, endowed the blue ribbon of China Chip for eight in row. It plays an important role in pushing the hand-held end products forward by technical innovation. Founded in 2001, it has become the first brand of china mobile internet chip solution with around 700 staff and three R&D centers in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, respectively. Majority of engineers are with a high level of education as the dominant force in the company.