- High performance 64bit ARM A72 CPU
- High performance ARM Mali-T864 GPU
- 4K 60fps H.265/H.264/VP9 Video Decoder
- Embed HDMI 2.0, MIPI, DisplayPort, PCIe, eDP
- USB Type-C supported
- Tablet and Set-top Box solution
- 28nm HKMG Process
- 64bits Octa-Core Cortex-A53, up to 1.5GHz
- 4K H.264, H.265 video decoding, HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz display
- Tablet, ChromeBook, and Set-top Box solution
- 28nm HKMG Process
- Quad-Core Cortex-A17, up to 1.8GHz
- ARM Mali-T764 GPU, support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, Open VG1.1, OpenCL, DirectX11
- 28nm HKMG low power process
- Quad-core Cortex-A9, up to 1.6GHz
- Quad-core Mali400 GPU with up to 600MHz
- Dual-panel display with 2048x1536 resolution
- 2016-11-28 Rockchip was honored ChinaChip Best Market Performance award!
- 2016-11-03 China Unicom Terminal Autumn Fair, supported by Rockchip, is being held in Qingdao today!
- 2016-10-27 IPTV/OTT Breakout Year: 4K/P60/HDR Rockchip RK3228 Series becomes an excellent choice for IPTV/OTT box!
- 2016-08-25 Industrial level! High stability! RK3288 phyCORE® globally released!
- 2016-07-26 Rockchip successfully held first developer conference!
- 2016-01-25 CES 2016 Review: Rockchip Educational Solutions Make the Classroom Smart and Effective
- 2016-01-25 CES 2016 Review: Rockchip Has Displayed Wearable Tech Innovations at CES
- 2016-01-25 CES 2016 Review: Rockchip Has Exhibited Wireless Virtual Reality Gaming RK3288 at CES 2016
- 2016-04-19 Rockchip Flagship Solution RK3399 Release! --- High Performance, High Scalability, and Versatility
- 2016-05-09 RK3288-C based CTL J4+ Chromebook, priced at under $200!
Rockchip is the most innovative and pragmatic integrated circuit design company, providing professional chip solutions for intelligent cellphone, tablet computer, phablet, TV box, on-board navigation, IoT and multi-media audio, endowed the blue ribbon of China Chip for eight in row. It plays an important role in pushing the hand-held end products forward by technical innovation. Founded in 2001, it has become the first brand of china mobile internet chip solution with around 700 staff and three R&D centers in Shanghai, Beijing and Shenzhen, respectively. Majority of engineers are with a high level of education as the dominant force in the company.