RK IoV Solution | SoFIA 3G-R Assists Car-mounted Devices with Upgraded Smart Reaview Mirror
At 2015 Hong Kong Electronics Fair, Rockchip displayed its SoFIA 3G-R Smart Rear View Mirror, and its seven major extraordinary features are shown below:
1. Android Platform supports double-circuit camera (1080P+VGA) for simultaneous recording and real-time navigation
Compared with traditional stand-alone Android rear-view products, SoFIA 3G-R platform can realize real-time navigation and enable the core function of stable recording of double-circuit video via Android platform.
2. Cost-effective Hardware Integration Solution
WIFI/BT/GPS/3G/PMU/FM are integrated into one mass. By means of high-integration hardware platform, relevant costs can be controlled within USD 30!
3. Quad-core Automobile Data Recorder Solution
SoFIA 3G-R has applied Atom 4-core framework into service with unique performance better than 4-core Cortex-A7. Network media testing data are shown below: exceeding 40% or so.
4. Quad-core Powerful Full HD 60fps Experience with Multi-window Display
Based on RK traditional Android multi-window technology, it can realize simultaneous display of navigation and video recording on the mainstream wide screen.
5. Support Full HD H.265/H.264 Decoding and Voice-control Identification Input
The most powerful multimedia performance will present the user with theater-level experience. As the only product that supports self-developed H.265 hardcore decoding, it is well equipped with various voice-control software including iFLYTEK and Unisound.
6. Advanced ADAS algorithm to enable tracking, distance measurement, vehicle license recognition and anti-collision functions
Detailed ADAS Function Demonstration Video
7. Pre-assembled Android 5.1 Automobile Data Recorder Solution
Compared with other chip suppliers with android4.4 as the system, RK automobile data recorder solution has applied the latest android5.1 system into service.
【Business cooperation please contact James Yang】
email@example.com / 136 4142 4412
Pre：Rockchip to Showcase Full Line of Microprocessors Through End-User Smart Applications and IoT Products Next： Five Big Trends - Analysis of Rockchip Technology trends in 2015 Hong Kong Electronics Fair